Thursday, August 22, 2019

Aug 22 - Outside Spokane, WA

  We really needed a bit of down time, after our amazing time at Glacier National Park.  So Peter spent the day doing what he does best -- working on his tax blog, with a few side jaunts into other internet avenues and locals. 
  I, on the other hand, went into Spokane, and got my hair trimmed, and eyebrows waxed!  Then I went to Trader Joe's.  The town actually has two Trader Joe's--one on the north side, and one on the south side (of  the interstate US-90). 
  The landscape here is so different from Colorado, Wyoming, Montana & Idaho, which were all mountainous with valleys and canyons  everywhere you looked.  It is interesting to now see flat land, filled with city landscape--houses, industry, crowded highways, and shopping centers. 
  Just relaxing and catching up --on stuff.

What we did today photos:



2 comments:

  1. if you were up Rt 395 towards Kettle Falls you would see the true WA with beautiful mountains and valleys ! Hi Peter, my brother the hippie lives up there….this is Carole, your sister in law.....love your blog !Spokane is too busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny. William asked me if I was going to visit Billie. I think I only met him once but he made an impression. Hope all is going well with you. Regards to everyone.

      Delete