Friday, August 13, 2021

August 13 - moving on to Jefferson, Ohio

    Our next stop is at Jefferson, Ohio.  It is a Thousand Trails campground, so our membership lets us stay here for "free".  It is just a little ways off the I-90 Interstate, south of Lake Erie.   It's OK.  It has several RV campsite loops.  Ours is around a small lake.  This is one of places that we will stay at for 3 nights.  When we got here, it was very hot and steamy.  So we set up (full hook-up again, yeh!) and I drove over to their swimming pool, while Peter stayed in the air conditioned RV and worked on his computer.  The pool was super refreshing.  I sat in the shade and read.  By the time I returned to the RV, it had cooled off a bit, and I sat outside, in the shade, and knit.  

   We made dinner (or rather, I did), I updated my travel blog, and we watched a DVD.

Lake Kenisee RV "Resort" photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment