Saturday, September 11, 2021

Sept 5 - Evergreen, CO and Shanti's house for dinner

   Another early morning walk over to the marina.  They have a nice jetty that overlooks a really nice cove.  Then we met up with Shanti's family in the nearby town of Evergreen  and had lunch at BeauJo's, overlooking the little stream.  Then a nice walk around half of Evergreen Lake.  Finally, we ended up at Shanti's house for the afternoon and dinner.  Peter, Robbie, Shilah, Serena and myself played a game of CLUE.  I haven't played that game for decades.  We had fun.  Aimee made a great dinner, of course, and a good time was had by all.  

  I met Shilah's boyfriend, Hudson, and Emory's boy friend, Charlie.  For some unknown reason, it seems that they felt a need to alert them ahead of time to expect to be "interogated" by me.  Now, I think that I just show an avid interest in what kids think and do.  Hudson was very happy to be chatting with Peter and I about his interest in becoming a pilot.  And then I was actually called to chat with Charlie, who it also turns out, also wants to become a pilot.  Go figure.  It was delightful to be able to talk with both kids.  

Marina morning walk photos:


Evergreen, CO walk photos:



Family photos at Shanti's house:
Playing the game CLUE








No comments:

Post a Comment