Monday, October 7, 2019

Oct 7 - Day off, Florence, OR

  We have been doing a lot of sightseeing, as there are so many incredible sites to see in the Pacific Northwest.  So, we needed a day off.
  Typically, I did a little grocery shopping, as I can no longer just go to the store once a week.  My little refrigerator just can't hold a weeks worth of food.  Then I came back to the RV and did the laundry.  This campground has a very nice laundry room, with free coffee even.  Since it was such a nice sunny day, I sat by the swimming pool and enjoyed the sun and read, while my clothes got clean.
  After lunch, I helped Peter do a tax projection for his 2019 tax return.  I also assembled some lasagna for dinner, and let it sit to "blend" the flavors.  We went for a walk around this very large campground.  It is nicely situated, with shrubbery and trees surrounding each site.  It feels more like a State Park campground than a RV campground, even though there are more than 200 sites. 
  I also sat outside and read for awhile, to enjoy our day off. 

South Jetty RV Campground site photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment