Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Sept 17 - rainy day, Richardson Beach, Washington

  It rained all morning, so I did yet another few loads of laundry.  By then, the sun was shining, for a little while.  We had lunch, and I left Peter convalescing and working on the computer-slowly.  I rode north up the Washington coast, and found a delightful beach access.  Just a road, Richardson Road, that just ended on the beach.  You could drive your car anywhere on the beach.  So, I drove close to the water, opened the windows, and enjoyed the view, the sound of the crashing waves, and the scents of the ocean.  As the sun was still shining, I got out, put on my waterproof muk luks and walked up and down the beach.  I am just amazed at how much coastal beach there is. 
  I went back to the RV, made dinner, blogged, and watched a movie--Somethings Gotta Give with Jack Nickelson and Diane Keaton. 

Photos of the delightful Washington beach:






No comments:

Post a Comment