Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Oct 18 - day off at Lake Tawakoni RV park, Point, Texas

    Since William had to work again today (can you imagine), we decided to take a day off.  I did the laundry in the morning.  The camp's laundromat is right near the water, and it was a beautiful day--temps in the low 70's, sunny with a mild breeze.  I walked out on to the fishing pier and then over to the picnic table on the peninsula and hung out for a while while the clothes washed and dried.  What a way to do the wash. 

   After lunch, we realized that the Emory town library probably had good internet, so here we are.  I am able to access My Photos, and even my blog site, without a lot of frustration.  Peter is getting his computer work done.  Back to the RV for dinner, and after dinner games.  Very relaxing.  


Lake Tawakoni RV park photos while doing the laundry:





No comments:

Post a Comment