Friday, January 11, 2019

Day 3 - to Ocean View. New Jersey

Thru the Poconos, past and thru Philly, on to the South New Jersey shore.  Made camp at the RV "resort".  This one has a beach, ball fields, etc.  But much of the park is for "annual or seasonal" sites, so to me, it sort of looks like a cutsey mobile home park.  Lots, all packed in together.  Not my type of campground.  But, for a free overnight location, it's fine.  Winter is not a very popular time at the Jersey shore.
  Since we got here early, and since it was a sunny, but cold, day, we drove along the shore, and walked the beaches a bit.  Beautiful beaches--all public.
   Both Peter and I noticed the beginning of a shift in our awareness.  For Peter, he says more upbeat, energetic, positive and enjoying the experience.  For me, it's wow, I'm really doing this, and a feeling of expansion, taking in the beauty around me.  And smiling.




No comments:

Post a Comment