Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Apr 23 - shopping, oil change--still at Chesapeake Bay campgrounds, Gloucester, VA

  I went grocery shopping back in Newport News, VA at Whole Foods and Trader Joe's.  It was one hour away, but I realize I drive that each time I go grocery shopping in Amherst.  On the way back to camp, I noticed that the car needed an oil change at 47,700 and the odometer read 48,900.  Oops!  So once I got back and figured out how to stuff all of the groceries into the refrigerator, the few cupboards, and my little cooler, we found a local Oil Change Express, in Gloucester.  So, we drove back into Gloucester and got an oil change. 
  At least I feel better about driving to the next campground tomorrow, and then sightseeing from there into Washington, DC.
  Nice chat again with our young Tiffin neighbors, dinner and relaxing!

No photos today.

No comments:

Post a Comment