Monday, February 10, 2020

Feb 4 - Naples canal Duffy cruise

  We spent some of the morning looking at a lot of the old photo albums that Robbie had stored of my Mother's.  Boxes and boxes of them.  And, my Mom was extremely organized about her photos.  She labeled everyone in the album, dated all of the albums, numbered the albums and pages, so that we could then find any negative (remember those) for every photo.  Imagine! Some of the albums went back to her youth --1930's and on.  Some were from my youth, some from my kid's youth.  So, lots of photos to look through and reminisce with my siblings and cousins.
  In the afternoon, we decided to enjoy the day on the Naples canals and the Long Beach Bay.  We borrowed a larger Duffy from one of their neighbors, so we could all be on the boat at the same time.  We toured around the inner Naples island canals and then went into the Bay, which to me looked like another larger canal around Naples island.
  Another dinner out.  Another delightful day.

Naples canal Duffy cruise photos:




Selected "old" photos:








No comments:

Post a Comment