Monday, April 20, 2020

Apr 20 - Tuscaloosa, AL and Winfield, AL

  More of our now usual routine.  Morning at the "office".  May be going back up to Tiffin this afternoon to get the paint job done tomorrow.  If not tomorrow, then next week.  We don't want to be in their wide open parking lot overnight, if a strong thunderstorm is forecast. We'll see.  Just heard from Tiffin.  Up there this afternoon for a 7 am start time tomorrow morning.
  After the rain, today is a beautiful blue sky, sunny, comfortable day.  I have started listening to Artificial Intelligence podcasts.  It is very interesting to hear about all of the various issues, concerns, and applications in AI, here in the USA and around the world.
  Headed back to the Lake, packed up the RV and headed up to Winfield, AL to the Tiffin Service Center.  As it turns out, there are two other RV's in this large parking lot/campground, waiting to be worked on early tomorrow morning.
  I decided to try to expand my dinner choices by trying a new baked tofu recipe I found online at Whole Foods.  It had a marinade of basalmic vinegar, dijon mustard, and oregano.  It was the worst tasting tofu I've ever tasted.  All vinegar.  I couldn't eat it and actually threw it away.  So, I pulled up a scrambled tofu recipe, that was quick to make, had curry and sauted onions, red peppers, and mushrooms.  That tasted good.
  This location has good internet, so Peter is spending the evening on the computer, and I am mostly reading.

No photos today.

No comments:

Post a Comment