Sunday, October 4, 2020

Oct 2 - Rain day at Sandy Beach Campground, Hopkinton, NH

   It rained all day today, so we decided to just enjoy our time in the RV.  I did make a quick run to the local grocery store to buy gallons of drinking water, as the filter in my filtered water jug was not working up to snuff.  I should have replaced the filter before we left.  Oh well. 

  It stopped raining just before dinner, so we walked the loop around the fairly extensive campgrounds, passing by the lake and beach again.  Then, we had a nice cozy dinner (actually, I nuked the frozen dinner I had prepared last week, and made a salad).  Then, we watched a movie on Amazon Prime.  Fortunately, the internet access on our phone's hotspots was sufficient.  

It's nice spending time in the RV again, and being out in the woods.

Our Sandy Beach campsite photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment