Monday, March 16, 2020

Mar 15 - "Home" day at Harlingen, Texas

  I went into town looking for a Staples or an Office Depot to print off my tax balance due vouchers so I could mail them in.  Both addresses that I got online were not accurate--no such store at those locations.  I also failed to get paper towels or hand wipes at either Walmart, Walgreen, or H.E.B (local grocery chain).  So  my shopping excursion this morning was a complete dud.
  We decided to just hang out for the day, instead of going into Brownsville area.  The sites offered there were pretty similar to the beaches we saw yesterday.  So, I went swimming in the park's pool.  It was sunny and hot at 85 degrees.  The water was very refreshing.  I went back to the RV and worked on the family's tax returns.

No photos today.

No comments:

Post a Comment