Sunday, January 26, 2020

Jan 24 - Lou's and Claire's birthdays. Hanging out at Wilderness Resort RV campground, Menifee, CA.

  It is both Lou's and Claire's birthdays today, just 44 years apart!  Called them both and wished them a Happy Birthday.
  It was a beautiful, sunny 70's day.  We decided to just hang out here in the campgrounds and catch up a bit.  I went for a bit of a walk, over to the swimming pool area, and sat in their lounge chairs, in the sun and read.  We blogged, I wrote bills, started retrieving tax documents, and worked on the blog, since I hadn't done any blogging while at Robbie's.  Peter and I went for another longer walk about.  There are several canals throughout the park, that many of the RV sites are along.  I think the water is very brown, and not that appealing, but water is water.  Not sure where the "Lakes" in the resort name are, but hey.
  I made dinner, and we watched the first episode of StarTrek-Deep Space Nine. 

Wilderness Lakes Resort RV photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment