Friday, February 1, 2019

Day 24 - Feb 1 - day of rest, get ready to go to FL

  Day of rest -- laundry, clean the RV, Peter doing his Forbes blog, quick walk. 
Today's challenge:  Trying to figure out why I can't listen to my Kindle or Pandora, using the bluetooth setting on my phone, through the RV radio speaker.  I can get the phone to put the voice through the radio speaker, but not the apps on the phone.  UNSUCCESSFUL, sadly. 
  Today's success:  we "broke camp" in half the time it took us last time.  Flushing the sewer system, and changing over from city water to our water tank.  We are learning.  I had my handwritten checklist in hand, to remind us of all the steps, but we hardly needed to refer to it.  Still hooked up to electric, but that is easy to turn off and store in the morning. 
  Off to our Florida sibling/cousin vacation tomorrow--6 hours total of travel, though.  Ugh.

No photos today,.

No comments:

Post a Comment