Wednesday, May 20, 2020

May 16 and forward - Home to N. Oxford, MA

  We arrived home today!  Thankfully, my next store neighbor is letting us park the RV in her driveway, as it is the only level place around.  It is amazing how spacious the condo seems.  It is also amazing how much stuff the RV holds!  When I realize that we have been virtually living in it since Jan 2019, with just a few months off hear and there, it makes sense.  However, I decided that we needed to empty the RV out completely, and wash everything, before putting back the items we may use again on our next trip.  So, I have been washing lots of loads of clothes, pots and pans, dishes, and storage containers.  Thank goodness my house cleaner, Sandy, came to clean out the RV for me!  We've cleaned out the sewer bin, and unloaded all of the "extras" that we kept in the car all this time.  My car now has a back seat again. 
  It's nice to be home, but it's also sort of sad that our whirlwind tour of the US has come to an end.  It started with a BANG, and ended with a drizzle, thanks to the Corona virus.  Maybe our next trip will cover the areas we didn't get to see. 

Home again photos:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment